Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:24:48 -0400
Lately there has been some posting as to what are 'great' hairball
remedies..

I thought Laxatone and Vaseline, perhaps flavored with Ferretone (for the
fussy ferret), were great products because they cannot be absorbed by the
intestines.

Some are posting, Ferretone and Olive Oil alone make great hairball
remedies.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that Ferretone and Olive
Oil 'were not' great hairball remedies because these products could be
absorbed by the intestines.

Jadesun, Amber-Lynn n' Nikki Rhue
        terribly missing
     Jade Elaine & Daisy Mai