From:
dan verville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:44:45 PDT
I have been lurking for awhile, and realy like the ferret communtiy that
has been established here.  everyone is supporttive of eachother, and thats
what brings me to my question... I have two ferrets, a female sable, Spud,
and a male silvermit, Machenzie.  (named after the late budwiser beer icon,
SpudsMachenzie the dog!!) Any way, ive got the two in the house and let
them run loose to play with my cat,

Shilo.  Well, altough its funny as heck watching Machezie wrestling the
cat, both ferrets and the cat have ended up with fleas.  AND I DONT KNOW
WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!  Pinning down the wriggely litlle ferrets so I can
manualy pick fleas off them is becomeing a bit irritting, and as for
dealing with the cat, forget it!!!  I wonder, can i use cat flea dip on the
ferrets as well as the cat?  Also, what can I do about future reocurences?

Please E-Mail me at [log in to unmask]

                Thanks in addvance,
                          Sincirly:
                Dan, the ferret twins,