From:
"David A. Schroeder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 02:04:09 -0500
Hi Ferret Family and especially Connie Gaddy,

I visited the KXAN-TV Webpage
http://www.kxan.com/Global/story.asp?S=744593
Wednesday night and Slinky was leading with 46% of the vote followed
closely by Grace the cat at 40% for Pet of Month.  Not to be deceitful
but you can delete the KXAN cookie and in a new browser window, vote
again.  I didn't see any rule stating nonhumans were banned from the
voting and my furkids know their vote is of value.  But just to be honest,
I only voted twice.  Once to start and next to see if the cookie deletion
worked.  My son Ryan voted the second time, that's my story and I'm
sticking to it.

I do wish the KXAN site would let us see a larger view of the candidates;
Connie is that Slinky's belly or back?

David A. Schroeder

PS Happiness is six ferrets climbing all over you begging for treats.