From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 03:41:52 -0700
To all those suffering because of Katrina, please know that you are in
the hearts and prayers of people everywhere.  I know, with the power
outages, you cannot read this message at this time.  I would urge you
to have Hope that you will be victorious over these hard times.

Remember Hope springs eternal, Hope never falters, Hope never dies.
Hope is with your in your darkest moments, and people are standing by
to assist you as soon as this help becomes possible.

Thank the Father for each blessing, the fact that you are still alive, if
you have water to drink, that you have survived seemingly insurmountable
odds, and that the sun will come up again.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.