From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:52:40 -0500
I am trying to get together some major funds to have 5 upcoming surgeries
for rescue ferrets who I took in before Christmas.  Please help me
achieve this goal.  I have a deal for everyone..........

For Every $15.00 donation you will receive a Woodpellet Litter Sifter and
60 Address Labels Featuring a Ferret!  This deal will go from now until
March 1st.  The woodpellet sifters are guarenteed to save you a ton on
woodpellets (no pun intended.......LOL)  We use it here at the shelter
and have cut our woodpellet usage at least in 1/2 maybe more!  So help
me out and get some great things in return!  There are several ways to
donate: Paypal at [log in to unmask]

SOS:  Put in the memo part: For TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
This donation will then be tax deductible

Support Our Shelters
c/o Judith White
100 Walsh Road
Lansdowne PA 19050

Mail directly to our vet at:
Horsham Vet Clinic
450 Central Ave.
Horsham, Pa. 19044
(Put a note in to be credited to TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund and
ask them to send me your name, address for your gifts)

Mail Directly to me at:
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
C/O Marguerite Rauenzahn
PO Box 236
Shoemakersville, Pa. 19555

Thank you so much for your past and continuing support.  I could not do
what I do without the public support.  Marguerite and the Ferrets at
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

Iggy, Isabelle, Irwin and Anna, Calista and Harrison, Gordon, Herbert,
Perdue, Missy Mouse, Pepper, Nutmeg, Potter, Reba, Peyton, Cinder, Snow,
Murphy, Crystal, Rocco, Bear, Snow2, Jack, Stitch, Sadie Lady and Honey.

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm