From:
carolyn johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:51:57 -0800
Hi all, mercy dere has been lots of fuzzies crossing lately.  Mommy
apologizes to all, but she has been having trouble typing due to her
newest addition to her business having an argument with her about staying
in de cabinet when he should be in bed.  Mommy won but dere was some
bloodshed-Hers.  Poor Mommy.  First me who never quit biting and now dis
one.  But Mommy loves us anyway--bloodshed and all.

First of all Yozum Ferret came across de Bridge with a strange looking
well chewed on thing in his paws.  He about fell over laughing when he
saw me--after he recovered from his laughing spell he did apologize but
den he got to laughing again.  According to Yozum Ferret I was de
funniest ting he ever saw.  Ok, I accept dat.  I tells him it was
Sandee's idea and he was de main keeper of de Bridge.  I asks him what
hee was carrying in his paws and he shows it to me--very proudly--you
could see and hear it--a nice gray dolphin dat squeaked--he even let me
squeak it--I wish I had a gray squeaky dolphin, but oh well I have
everything else.  I guess it was his way of making up to me for laughing
and it was an honor for me being allowed to even touch is toy.  Well I
admired it too.  His group was around and I fixed him up with a nice
halo--we had gotten some new ones in with sparklies and some new strap-on
wings with sparklies.  He thought those were cool and so he made his big
decision.  De sparlie halo, but regular wings as he felt de sparklie
wings were too girlie.  I showed him the various places he might want
to live at least until he got used to de place.  So off we flew to de
Kibble Garage where a lot of guys hang out to look at de latest flying
toys--sort of a guy talk place.  He really liked dat.  And on to de Fruit
and Seed Bar.  Oh mercy dat boy really chowed down on de papaya seeds
and de ferretone and all dat stuff and he promptly barfed from eating so
much.  So we handed him the cleaning stuff and he cleaned up his mess.
He said he was so sorry for all dat.  I tells him we all have a tendency
to do tings like dat when we can have all we want.  He now knows its
always dere and he doesnt have to eat so much in de future.  Isnt dat
de way guys are.  He chose a place near de kibble garage and some other
ferret guys came over and introduced demselves and admired his gray
dolphin.  I can just see it now--make note to de Boss lots of squeaky
stuffed dolphins are needed.  Ha-Ha.  I sure am glad that Yozum is happy
with his new place and oh yes he sends his love and dooks to his earth
people and tells dem dat he is so happy now and he misses dem but he
knows he will see dem later on because dey are such good people

I gets back to my post and wonder just where is SandeeFerret at.  When
all of a sudden I hear Irish music and I see dis handsome ferret dancing
across de bridge in an Irish jig--okay whats up with him painted green.

I introduce myself and he says his name is Finn McCool and he is named
after a famous Irish pirate.  Well dat explains it.  What is up wit de
green ferret--he says he dont know--its just when he passed from de earth
place and woke up at de bridge he was a nice shade of green.  Okay I
tells him he looks great being green--and we chats about Irish music and
all dat--so close to St Patrick's Day, etc.  He doesnt know how long he
will stay green, but it seems a nice color, so he may keep it.  I dug out
a nice halo and de wings--hmmmm--wonder if he wants his wings tie-dyed
green--he says wow dat would really match wouldnt it.  I tells him I has
to make a call to de Boss to make sure its ok as He runs de place.  De
Boss okays it and so now Finn McCool has tiedyedd wings.  I can just see
it now--he has started a trend--everyone will want a color instead of de
ordinary white.  He has picked out a place close to de Kibbles Garage and
close to de food.  He sends his love and dooks to his earth people and
knows he will see dem in de future

So dat's all for de time being.  Sorry for de lateness in writing--dat
was Mommy's fault for not typing it.

HUGS AND DOOKS
Ms SaraFerret