From:
Drew Koehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:42:45 EST
My ferret "Little One" died Friday.  I'm Having a hard time coping.  I
never thought my ferret would die.  I always hear about other people's pet
die and I never thought it would hit me this soon.  My ferret was only 1
year old.  The vet took X-rays before he died and he had something growing
in his chest that was producing fluid.  Right after the vet told me that an
assistant came from the back and looked panicked and called for the doc.  5
minutes later he came in and told me my ferret's heart had stopped and they
where doing CPR.  By then I've fallen apart into my mom's shirt.  I lifted
my head and told them to stop doing CPR in case the growth was something
that would make him suffer.  I hope I did the right thing.

I had to take off school Tuesday because I needed a day to think.

Thanks for your time,
Drew age:13
maxpages.com/actor