From:
Debi Currier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2007 17:13:06 -0700
Hi All,
Robin, do not let some moron of a jack*ss ruin the wedding! There are
people out there that just can't be playful, take jokes, have humor
etc...and they love to spoil the fun. Put a damper on things. Sometime
I feel sorry for them, then other times I don't. It must be a lonely,
bitter life they have. Can you imagine what a trouble maker at work
they are. They are so busy watching everyone else so they can tattle
that they don't work.

Please keep the wedding on. If the party pooper doesn't like it they
can scroll past it. I for one enjoy the stories and games. Love Ping
and Puma and the rest of the gang on FML. Wish I could write like that
and share my little ones. Also reading the FML is something I look
forward to every morning when I get home from work. Perfect way to end
my "day"

Don't let this get you down. Let's do the old fashion tar and feather
the spoil sport.

OT This is the first time I get to go to the ferret get together in
Portland. Excited about it even though I only get to attend Saturday.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Debi