From:
Todd & Andi Lockhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 21:23:24 -0400
Diane - we switched to all bowls several years ago, when we noticed that
Noodles drank more, played more, and seemed more healthy in general. She
had a bottle in her cage - but prefered the bowl in the kitchen so she
would wait until she was out to drink.

She's gone - but we're still all bowls here. We use small, heavy (pretty
standard pet products) bowls in the cages and one for a really big dog for
drinking/swiming/playing with ice cubes in the middle of their room. To
keep them from being moved in the cages, we kind of outline them with clips
(I'm not sure what they're really called...they're just black office supply
clip things).

If you decide to switch, you'll need to wash the bowls out about 2x daily
(morning & night) because the little buggers tend to get food in them, dig
in them and get them a little gross. You'll have to watch for the bad habit
of toy stashing in the water bowls, too!

Ed - I had no idea we were neighbors! Where in Gloucester County are you?
We're right next to Deptford. (I think - we just moved & I'm still not sure
exactly where we are!)

Andi