From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 13:50:47 -0700
I know that someone has written about this already, so I will second that
Dr. Brawley, who has left Oregon and gone to Texas, was a wonderful vet to
my four ferrets.  I know I miss him and his expertise and friendliness with
my bunch.

I had a horrible experience with another vet, after Dr. Brawley left.
While I do not want to slander anyone here, I am a little concerned about
how eager this vet's clinic was to accept treating ferrets when this
particular individual does not have much experience with them.

If there is anyone in the Portland, OR area, who is looking for a ferret
vet, I do not have the best referral (who is now in Texas), but I would
like to have an opportunity to warn some owners away from this particular
vet.  Anyone can email me privately if they are inbetween vets (as I was)
or have just gotten a ferret and are looking for a vet.

Minta