From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 20:10:50 -0800
We had an unexpected visitor today.  June brought over her 3 1/2 month old
and he climbed over two of our gates we have in the kitchen to keep the
kits in the kitchen.  Seems my son cares alot for our two cause he put
June's ferret in his cage.  Why he did this was because he thought the
ferret was hurting his (which he wasn't). :->  Shows me how sensitive and
loving my son is.

Then a funny thing happened. Slinky (think this will be his name) climbed
up June's leg and all the way to the top of her head and he is only 6-8
weeks old.  Looked so so cute.  Luckily June didn't mind this.

Question- what can we use as gate's in the kitchen when they get bigger?
Please keep in mind there are three of us who have to climb over these
gates part of the day.  Also, I'm afraid Slinky will be able to climb the
drawer handles when he get's older.  Is this possible?  Cause if so I don't
want to invest in gates if he can do this.  There is no way to ferret proof
our home and probably won't ever be.

Also, I've heard it's best to only post things to one ferret list at a time
and not at several of them.  Until recently I had only one site I looked
at.  So is it proper to post to different mailing lists the same things?

Thanks to ALL you answered my other question's thru email.  I know some
joked I had a ton, but if I don't know something I want to know now.  Guess
I am so smart and always want an answer to things I don't know.

I'm thankful for Sarah and June for allowing us to see how older ferret's
act.  Even tho I am new to ferret's I have helped other's and I am a giving
person.

Thanks!  More questions tomorrow, hahahaha

Debbie