From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 19:19:16 EDT
Hello all you learning motivated ferrets out there.  This is Jasmine, head
mistress of the Ferret University, and I'd like to tell you about our
curriculum here at the university, where the fuzzy learn to be fuzzy.  We
have all your favorite courses, and the best teachers.  I myself teach
under door slithering, since I'm the best at it.  Below are listed some of
our classes.  Fall classes are filling fast.

Poop 101
Litter box digging-pre requisite poop101
Dooking 1 and 2
Raisin Begging, raisins provided
War Dancing, Beginning and Advanced
Rug digging, the basics
Flat ferret meditation
Advanced cat harassment

Our popular FLO courses:
Climbing 101, 201 and 301
Teleportation Techniques
Beginning mind control
Your humans computer and how to use it without leaving a trace.
Escape - Pre requisite teleportation techniques

All these courses and more are available.  Complete your degree in
Fuzzyomics,ferret math, human control or fert kwon do.  We are the number
one school for aspiring FLO members.  You too can answer, when asked where
you learned to do that,F.U..

Jasmine, Dean of Admissions, Ferret University

Don't forget your school mugs and backpacks, so you can tell the whole
world F.U.