Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:36:54 -0700
My family is now 5 fuzzies big.  Introducing the adoption of Teddy (blonde
sable male approximately 2 years) and Feebee or Fibi (black sable female
approximately 1 year old).  They were adopted and added to my existing 3
(Harley, Sneekers and Jake).  I found it a very fitting birthday gift!

I received them from a lady whose daughter no longer had the time to take
proper care of them (this is evident by the long toenails, cat food diet
and I'm not telling about the cage).

Anyway, Teddy has some orange spots throughout his back and neck (I'm
hoping a good cleaning and better food might change him back to normal).
Feebee is really small and quite frail looking.

They took to my other ferrets during playtime and they all had a blast
investigating, dooking, war-dancing and getting into mischief.  Harley
and Jake were quick to show them the ropes and how to really get mommy's
attention!

They are still in a separate cage for the time being.  They have excellent
health records (or so I'm told).

Lynn (Harley, Sneekers, Jake and introducing Teddy and Feebee).