From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2012 00:03:18 -0500
Thank you, Sukie, for that article. I am so happy to hear that they
were found to be on the Standing Rock Rez. At least we know they will
be safe and protected with the Sioux.

Reservation is the right term to use and there is no offense in that
term. We Native People call it "The Rez" and are proud to use the term.

Also, I mean no disrespect to the person who started the tale, but I
would just like to ask the FML to please have respect for our Native
cultures and belief systems before you post any continuation to the
story.

Thank you,
Cheryl