From:
Jennifer Null <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 02:49:07 +0000
I have heard very little about this rescue other then it happened in
Hagerstown and that Rocky's has the ferrets(God bless you all).  I wanted
to know if anyone has the web address that everyone has been talking
about.  I would like to see what happened.

For those worried about where the funds are going: You should be ashamed
of yourselves.  These people are doing everything they can to help our
poor little fuzzbuts and the only thing you can find to do is complain.

To Rocky's: I would love to help out.  I don't have a car but am willing
to do anything that I possibly can.  Feel free to email me at any time!!!

Jenn and Whiskers

[Moderator's note: Here are some web addresses mentioned in issue 4224:
The story   http://www.pooflinger.com/hagerstown/index.html
The faces   http://www.pooflinger.com/hagerstown/ferrets.html   BIG]