Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:17:47 -0800
The doctors induced labor and a baby boy was delivered this morning to Sam
and Rodney.

The doctors now feel the baby had died at least a week to a week and half
ago.  Cause of death is unknown at this time, although there are some
suspicions.

I will only say at this time that the cause does not appear to be anything
that could have been prevented.

Sam is on her way home as I type this.  It may take several days before
she feels up to getting on the computer in any manner, be it the chats'
NG's, groups, or answering any email, so she still asks that you hold off
on any messages for the time being.

She is feeling much better now but doesn't know how well emotionally she
will hold up once home and having to deal with packing up the nursery for
another day.

I told her of the support she is receiving and she asked me to tell you
all thank you.

More as I talk to her or she will tell you herself.

MC