From:
Star Fuchs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 10:23:13 -0800
>From:    Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
>Hello!  I just wanted to let everyone know that as of this afternoon,
>Whiskers has a new home!  A wonderful woman (aren't they all? LOL) by the
>name of Star (who frequents the FML & APF) came by today and met with me
>and played with Whiskers & members of my crew for almost 2 hours!...

A wonderful woman?!? Who, me??? ;)

Well Amy was wonderful too, and Jason.  They have a beautiful home and
beautiful ferrets and a very nice doggie.

The little girl is doing well.  All the critters love her.  The ferrets
took to her right away, they just love her.  They sleep in a big happy
jumbled pile with her curled on top like a perfect little cinnamon roll.
And the cats give her the proper respect befitting such a fine lady.  I
gave her a new name...Dakini - it's a type of Hindu female deity and I
thought it sounded nice and ferrety.  She's eating the Iams/Zupreem/TF
mix just fine.  And she seems to like the chicken gravy just fine though
she won't eat more than a few licks at a time.

Amy, I promise to keep you updated and yes, you may visit any time!!!

Star

=====
It's brief and bright, dear children; bright and brief.
Delight's the lightning; the long thunder's grief.
-John Frederick Nims (1913-1999)