From:
Cheryl Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 18:58:02 EDT
Hi All Ferret Folks!

A few weeks ago I posted about my impending move from Memphis, Tn.
thru Little Rock and Texarkana, and on down to Marshall, Tx. I have
room to transport a small number of ferrets along this route.

I will be leaving the Memphis area on the evening of Monday, June 30.
Due to the high daytime temps., and the number of animals I will have
with me, I'm making this run overnight. (I do have a/c and it works)
Barring any unforseen circumstances, I expect the trip to take approx.
8 hrs. I wont have any email access for a few days beginning sometime
Sunday, so any rescues wishing to contact me regarding transport,
please call me at 901-853-7009. Leave a message if I dont answer.

Happy trails to me

Dooks!
Cheryl