From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 14:32:59 -0400
good news!  Our ferret Widget does not have lymphoma.  She did have an
absessed tooth (canine), a tumorous left adrenal and some tumors in her
pancreas,all of which were removed by Dr. Schiff on Monday.  So now,
we're doing the baby food and pedialyte dance with her!  The tumors in
her pancreas were the reason she was doing the stop and look dazed that I
posted about a few weeks ago.

In other news, we decided Figment had her own catch phrase "twice the
danger in half the size!".  Pictures at http://www.furph.com/ferret.phtml.

thanks to all who mailed me about Widget

beckers