From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 20:22:28 -0800
Hi All!

Just to set the record straight (and to stop the panicked phone calls,
e-mail and such).

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter is still MY shelter.  Linda Iroff is
The Raisin Retreat, Oberlin.

Linda Iroff IS NOT, NOR HAS BEEN director of my shelter.  Linda DID NOT go
to New York to tape the Judge Lane show.  I did.  Linda Iroff had NOTHING
to do with the whole thing.  BTW, I still don't know the date of the
airing.  They are suppose to send me a post card letting me know when.

I run Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter, Cleveland.  Laurie Long runs The
Raisin Retreat, Elyria Branch.  Linda Iroff runs The Raisin Retreat Oberlin
Branch.  Bev Fox runs North Coast Ferret Shelter, out of some little snow
bound town in extreme NE Ohio.  (Hey Bev, got dug out yet?  <G>)

As far as doing the Judge Lane Show, it may not have been the smartest
thing I have ever done, but it was a sure thing, (I kept the ferrets, by
the way Kayla is in a great home, Tramp (the adrenal baby) has her fur back
and is still looking) and vet bills got paid with the appearance fee.  If
I end up looking like a fool, I don't care, at least I did it for the fur
angels, to me that is the right reason.

Hug all the fur angels for me.  Hey Laurie, I believe that all the fur
angels every where deserve extra raisins, what do you think?  <g>

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter