From:
Marsha Beard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:06:15 PST
Hi everyone.  I haven't posted in a while, just been kind of lurking but I
thought I would share with everyone that my 7 yr. old ferret, Fred passed
away this morning on Oct. 26, 1998.  He was a very sweet boy who was very
sick.  He fought to live but finally gave up while taking a nap this
morning.  A woman by the name of Kathy was taking care of him for me at the
Ferret Nook because he needed more constant care than what I could provide
for him.  He was out there for about a week and she did a wonderful job.  I
thank her for all the effort she put in for Fred.  She will be taking him
to the vet tomorrow to find out what exactly caused his death.  I will miss
him a great deal and I hope he finally is at peace.  I will post again to
reveal the cause.

Thanks,
Marsha