From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - FERRET BUSINESS of GA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:19:41 -0400
We've had another found ferret turned in to us.  It was found on 8/7 in
Marietta, GA.  She's mouthy, seemingly healthy (going to the vet on 8/24),
& young.  If unclaimed she will be available for adoption 9/4.  A detailed
description is required for reclaim.

I have a unequivocally infallible unscientific <g> method of determining if
a ferret is deaf.  I have a sealed can w/a hand-full of pennies in it.  I
allow the ferrets to go about their business & when everyone is preoccupied
I give the can a good shake.  If the ferret doesn't jump - it's deaf.
Believe me, everyone (who can hear) jumps - even the hoomans watching the
demonstration, who know what's coming ;).

I had someone contact me about distemper vacs.  She said her vet gave her
ferret a product by (or named, she wasn't sure) Vangard.  Is there such a
product that is safe & effective for ferrets?

Juliana  (770) 984-1417 <[log in to unmask]>
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
(fer'it`biz'nis) n.  1 Ferret foster care & adoption.
2 Info about ferret care & ownership.  3 What a ferret does.
4 A collection of ferrets.  5 A direct result of ferret math.
/That's BUSINESS as in a bunch of ferrets folks./