From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 18:38:37 -0400
You will have noticed that at times I cross-post from the Ferret Health
List using an address that I avoid for any other mail (this mac one).

FHL where anyone can read most of the information and posts.

Yahoo organizes some aspects of the site in such a way that for a few of
the services people must be list members.  That is also true for posting.
Membership is open to almost anyone.  Anyone with information is free to
respond to any post, following the rules of conduct (such as not being
nasty and not advertising).

Joining isn't hard, either.  Just go to that webpage and join.  Afterward,
you will get some mails that request within their text that they be
returned blank to accomplish some aspects of joining.  These are automated
so do follow the rules and be sure to not write into those or they won't
work which is ultimately frustrating for everybody.

If you don't have web access try
I honestly can't recall, but think this should be a blank mail which just
has your address naturally attached, so send it from the address that you
want to use rather than from a different address.

Further Reminder: I don't write the cross-posts and I don't carry messages
back to the authors.  They appear here as a public service to inform as
many as possible and to improve ferret health conditions as much as
possible due to Bill Gruber being such sweet and practical souls that he
wanted them, and due to almost all the FML people who have commented upon
them appreciating them.  (Lynn MacIntosh is also sweet and practical on
this score but I don't know how they are being received there; guess that
no complaints equals good news.  Hope so.  They aren't a fit for every
list.)