From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 1997 08:06:44 -0500
Well I'm getting new carpet in 2 bedrooms today.  One had a 6 inch hole dug
in it all the way to the floor by Boris when I first got him.  (The 3rd
bedroom does too but I'm leaving it since this will remain the ferret room
when needed).  I'm hoping that the new carpet doesn't send them into some
sort of digging frenzy.

Also - Giesela seemed to have put on her winter weight which I thought was
wonderful - but also seems to have lost it already.  Is it too soon?  These
weight fluctuations can be nerve racking!  I can really understand the post
regarding the worry about fuzzie health.  When I first got Giesela and
didn't know much and had just started reading the FAQ, FML etc.  I would
pull into the garage after work and be practically in a sweat - God I hope
she's still alive!  I was so nervous all the time.  I still worry alot but
not quite as much:)

Mary, Boris and Giesela