From:
Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 1995 13:01:47 -0400
Interestingly enough with all of the talk about the ferret pair in the movie
"Beastmaster", it was played this previous weekend on TBS.  I dutifully sat
down to watch it for the 5+ time.  The ferrets were named Kodo (male, as he
was the one who later dies) and Podo (the female who has two babies in the
end).  I believe that there were more than one set of ferrets throughout the
movie.  This is because the masks change.  The first two ferrets have very
light masks, but later the ferrets have much more pronounced masks.  They
are certainly the same sex.  And considering the proportion of the ferrets
to the Beastmaster, I would guess that they are both males.  What was that
noise that they made?  Someone previously suggested that it was a rodent
noise- what type?

Our ferrets have been especially loving lately.  Don't get me wrong- I am
loving the attention, but it concerns me when four fuzz beans would all of a
sudden prefer to follow me around and fight to held (no sharing mom's lap!)
than chase each other down and wrestle.  Maybe its just the heat, although
our house is rather cool.

Heather
Pickle (Yawn... I think I will just lie here by your feet.)
Kit Kat (This cuddling business is not so bad- but make sure to let me down
         as soon as I want or I'll chomp.)
Twinkie (Lick, Lick, Lick.  Mom has such wonderful ears.)
Pretzel (I must be missing something.  Here Mom, pick ME up.  Yeah, this IS
         something.)