From:
BeOzIeCl ArSaSMT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 22:14:47 -0800
I'm wondering if Muldoone, SaraFerret or Sandee Ferret has seen Wiley?  I
have been watching the FML everyday looking for his greeting.  He went to
the bridge on March 9, 2006, due to Lymphosarcoma and Lymphoid Leukemia.

His human's are missing him terribly and want to know that he is with his
brudders and sisters, and if he has found everything we told him about.
We really miss this sweet and kissy boy!

Chris