Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 23:25:19 -0700
There are some new items on e-bay that are handmade in Easter designs
with ferrets in mind.  The toys are all ferret-proofed, ferret-tested and
approved!  No parts that can come off, nothing glued on, everything is sewn
and intended to be furr-child proof.

These items were donated to help offset some rescue costs of a new group of
ferrets who have many needs, as well as help with surgery costs of my new
little adopted "Powder", and also were made to bring joy to other little
ferrets.  If you'd like to take a look at them, you may use the link below.

Anyone interested in patterns for the toys can e-mail me.  Thank you.
Katrina, (a friend of the Friends of Fuzzies), Mercedes and Powder

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]