From:
Julie Barnhill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:44:56 -0500
This is Julie and I have been reading about how everyones ferrets
like/dislike Zupreem.  I had to tell my opinion.  I also got a free sample
when I ordered something online from somewhere.  I also got MF sample, and
threw it out.  It looked nasty.  Anyway, I put the food in with their other
food to see what they would do.  Well those little nuts, picked out every
piece of it, sat it next to their bowl, and just ignored it.  They did that
until all the pieces were out.  I thought that was rather humurous.

Anyway Cash isnt feeling to well.  He has been doing so good since his
surgery and even grew all of his hair back.  2 days ago I noticed that he
has black watery poop, and not much energy.  Last night, he wanted to get
out and play so I let him, and all he did was fall asleep.  Very unusual.
He isnt a lap ferret anymore, but last night when I saw him sleeping I went
and picked him up, and he slept in my arms for 4 hours.  He had a loose
water poop on the towel I had him wrapped in, and dont know what is wrong.
Am going to call the vet.  I noticed his nose running, but nothing else.
I cant lose him, so I will let you know what happens.  Say another prayer
please.

Julie and her merry band of theives.