From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:17:49 -0700
We've had such an overwhelming response to our raffle already!  We've
added more prizes :)  Please check out the "More Prizes" button on our
main page to check them out.

http://midnightbeaujolais.com/raffle/raffle2.htm

(You may want to bookmark this site, as additional prizes, ebay
auctions, and surprises will be added.)

There's something there for everyone.  Tickets will be $1 each and 6
tickets for $5.  The raffle will start today August 31st, and will run
for 3 months, (give or take a few hours) ending on December 1st.  The
winner will be announced on December 5th.

All proceeds from this raffle (minus shipping of the prizes) will go to
the University of Georgia, in care of Kate Pennick, to be applied towards
ADV research in ferrets.

Remember...how important ADV research is to our ferrets, please donate!

Any questions regarding the raffle, purchase of tickets, etc.  can be
directed to Kris:
Or Nancy:

Feel free to crosspost, and help us spread the word...

Kris and Nancy
For the Ferrets!