From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:47:59 -0700
Okay gang, here's the latest on Laura and their fuzzie 'Indy'....

Julie stopped at Camelwest this morning to check on Indy and to help open
account for the surgery.  Well, it turns out that Indy passed something
in her stools last night that appeared to possibly be a peanut.  So....
Right now Indy is up and feeling better, although her blood levels are
still low.  According to Dr. Michaels, the surgery is NOT needed at
this time.  (just another case of a youngster eating something that it
probably should NOT have!) At this point they will be monitoring Indy's
progress and hoping that what was passed last night is everything.

We want to thank everyone that has already called the clinic or made
donations.  But, we don't think any more help is needed at this time.
We're quite thankful that everyone has been so generous and we knew we
could count on you folks to help out when someone was in need.  It's
times like this when it's good to have friends!

As for those folks that have already made donations (or sent checks),
Julie has made arrangements to open the account at Camelwest and all
proceeds will be put in there.  If for some reason Indy still needs
to have the surgery (to remove any other foreign bodies that haven't
passed), then those funds will be used for that purpose.  Otherwise the
account will be held.  If you've already made a donation (or sent a
check), please let us know so that we can have your money sent back to
you (if you so choose).  Otherwise the remaining funds will be kept there
until such time as we might possibly need them to help out someone else
who could use a little financial assistance.

Again, we really want to thank you folks for showing such concern and
generosity.  I'm sure Laura and Indy are also very appreciative of your
kindness.  Our sincerest thanks!

[WW]