From:
Andy & Possum Reporters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 19:10:10 -0400
I had 3 little girls surrendered to the shelter this weekend.  They were
returned to Pet Co .  They are approximately 4 months old.  They have no
names.  If you can send me some suggested names the winner or winners
will receive a free 2007 ferret calendar.  all names of humans and their
suggestions will be posted.  The winners will be notified then posted.
If one person comes up with all 3 names only one calendar will be
distributed.  If names are picked by 3 separate people each will get a
calendar.  Bring on the names folks.  Shelter mum will be the human that
picks the winners.  All entries must be submitted by August 31 2006.

To see thier photos go here:
http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/lakeroad.html

Thanks Brenda

E-Mail

Not Just For Ferrets Pet Supply
http://www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Our Shopping Mall
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org