Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:58:27 -0700
Hi all

I got a little break and waz goofing off some.  I had a long talk with da
Big Boss too.

A little guy came in named Pepper.  He waz met by Bear and Prissy.  I
introduced them as I don't think they knew each other.  Relations were a
little strained at first but they soon warmed up to each other.  They
wanted to know all da news and gossip at home.  They sat and talked for
some time.  After dat they headed over to da Gravy Gourmet to get a bite
to eat.  Actually it was quite a bit more than a bite.  Then it waz off to
explore all da sights an attraction.  I later seen them over at da Otter
Slide where they were doing a lot of sliding and also a lot of splashing.
Every passerby got splashed whether they needed it or not.  They were
hasard in dat area.  He said to tell hiz mommy and especially hiz daddy dat
he luved and missed them.  And to send a lot of hugs an kisses their way.

I am off to da races.  I am going to show some of these younger ones how
to drive.

Bye BYe
Sandee