Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 01:47:55 EDT
Hi - I'm looking for Patricia Neals and Mary Spinola.... please email me!
I received your donation for the ADV research (a big THANK YOU!), and your
note said only "2 buttons, 1 of ea" - I need to know which ones you'd
prefer, or if you'd rather I selected one for you?

ALSO - Danee D has kindly allowed me to use a pic of Hershey on these
buttons, and they look gorgeous!  pics should be up on the website for
these by Monday at the latest (sooner if I can keep my hubby and son off
the pooter).... if you'd rather one of these, please let me know!

Carla Smith
OR
[log in to unmask] (for button related email)