Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:16:33 -0800
I have heard from several people who are interested in this training,
but feel it is too far away. There are several April courses scheduled
as well as the ones in May & June. Perhaps one of these is close to
you:

Noah's Wish (http://noahswish.org/) will be offering the following
classes:
April 10 & 11 - Leicester, MA
April 24 & 25 - Indianapolis, IN
May 1 & 2 - Arnold, MO

This is in addition to the ones previously mentioned:
May 15 &16  - North Bend, WA.
June 5 & 6 - Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada,
June 19 & 20 - Cheltenham, MD
June 26 & 27 - Petawawa, Ontario, Canada

Cost is only $125 for new volunteers and $85 for returning volunteers,
students or seniors (62+). Pre-registration is required and space is
limited!

For more information about Noah's Wish or this exciting training visit
www.noahswish.info or call: 916-939-9474. Links at the site tell you
what to expect and what to bring.

Permission - and request - to crosspost. Please share with all you
know!
--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we