Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 17:20:43 -0400
Hi, Karen!  Just want to say that I agree with you about Timmy's Tonic!

One minor point, though: you said that you like homeopathic medicine.  I
just wanted to mention that I believe the herb dosages in Timmy's Tonic
are naturopathic/allopathic dosages, and not homeopathic dosages, as far
as I know.

Nothing against homeopathy, which I think also has some very promising
remedies: it's just that allopathic/naturopathic dosages and homeopathic
dosages are very different ...

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483