From:
"Mark Sonder, CSEP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:01:53 -0500
Today, 12/18, our beloved little Blizzard would have been 6 years old.

In honor of his birthday Support Our Shelters (SOS) has announced the
creation of the Blizzard Memorial Fund for abused and neglected ferrets
from Pennsylvania to California. These ferrets require extra special
care and immediate medical attention.

Also for your last minute holiday shopping, click below.

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html
(Thanks to Kat Parsons for this site and the stores).

First Ever Memorial Fund Backed, Supported, and Distributed by
Support Our Shelters

The Blizzard Memorial Fund

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal <https://www.PayPal.com> to:

Blizzard's Website:
http://marksonderproductions.com/Blizzard/Ferret.html

Mark Sonder, CSEP
Chief Entertainment Officer
Mark Sonder Productions, Inc.
540-636-1640

<http://www.marksonderproductions.com>
author, "Event Entertainment and Production" (Wiley 2004)