From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:41:45 -0400
Condolences to those with sick, missing, or angeled Corner Decoration
Experts...

After consulting with my Rodeo Clowns, we've all come to the conclusion
that the best way to call a deaf ferret is to get them a tiny pager and put
it on "vibrate" mode.  Of course, you'll then have to get yer ferret some
pants with pockets, so they have someplace to park the pager.  Then you'll
needs to get matching socks and shoes...and a little shirt, possibly some
accessories and jewelry, a cell phone (to return the page), some
transportation of their own and they own little place to sleep (preferrably
a two-bedroom apartment, so they can use the second room as a computer
room--of course, you'll also have to supply the computer...and
furniture...and food, etc.).  That's what we all decided.

Of course, this could all start running into money.  However, at least
you'll be able to get your ferret's attention and that's what's really
important here, right? :>

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
Help a Shelter!