Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:30:41 -0400
From what I have found, Totally ferret is not making the senior diet
formula any longer, they are still making food, but I can say that the
last batch of TF that I bought, the senior diet, was as hard as a rock
and difficult for them to chew. Otherwise my fuzziesd loved it - I
would mix 2 different foods together, and they would always leave
the other food behind, they obviously prefferred TF to any other...

Also, I think they may have pulled it from the stores as it probably
did not sell well in the retail outlets, I always ordered TF online
as it cost much less to order onlne. And when alot of people dump
their ferrets after a year or 2, its no shock that the senior formulas
wouldnt sell well, when no one seems to keep them long enough to even
feed them a senior diet....

I have 4 seniors in my home now, so I am on the lookout for a good
senior formula... :)

Howard