From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:58:20 -0700
I don't know if I'm sending this to the right place, I hope so.  I have two
8 month fuzzies.  I have had them since they were 6 months.  Skye, the
little boy, is having trouble with the litter pan.  I have been patient but
he keeps going right outside the pan instead of taking that extra step to
go in it!!  I have tried putting two litter pans so they each had their own
but they just used it as a play thing.  Any suggestions?

Now for the serious question.  C.G., my little girl, has been seeming to
make this cough like sound.  I make sure there is nothing in her throat
and am very careful what goes on the floor.  She sniffs around a lot and I
think it may be just dust because she is sleeping and eating fine but the
cough seems to be getting more frequent.  I can not take her to a vet
(because of where I live) and am worried about her.  Although she seems
fine I think she needs a little help.  Any information would be very
appreciated!!

Thanks!
Danni