Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 05:27:21 -0800
Another thank you to everyone for the Thanksgiving cards. It doesn't
matter that they are arriving after Thanksgiving,....or even if they
keep coming well into Christmas. These cards have kept me going through
a very difficult time for myself and the fuzzys. They have given me
strength I forgot I had and remind me that I need to continue this
work, that this is just a bump in the road and thanks to the generosity
to everyone who contributed to "Tiles of Love" , and a good friend,
that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that we are well on
our way to getting "all we want for Christmas"......our newly remodeled
ferret safe room, my babies and I living together where I will be able
to care for them no matter which direction my foot goes in. I slid up
and down those steps as a kid and I'll do it again.....only this time
a little bit slower.

Yesterday, in what seemed less than a moment, I realized that this
could very well happen before Christmas and I told the kids that Santa
was bringing them something very special this year and it wouldn't be
long until we were all together again......thanks to the generosity
of some wonderful people,....geez, we even got donations from other
rescues. How sweet is that? In addition to what is listed on the
website, I will be sending everyone a hard paper copy of their love
tile.....give me a little time for this, because I want them
professionally printed, my printer simply can't handle this job the
way I would like to see them printed.

What remains of my own family has been a big let down in alot of heart
wrenching ways lately, making a difficult situation seem impossible,
and leaving me feeling very alone in the world. Donning the super man
cape with Mighty Mouse strength, the FML family and our wonderful Kat
Parsons has helped the sun shine through the clouds and warmed a heart
that I feared I was losing. You'll never know how close I came to
surrendering to the overwhelming challenges.

I am also making Tazzy sacks again this year. They are a great gift
for a giving tree ferret, and I will ship directly to them in your
name for only $10 plus shipping. The tazzy sacks got rave reviews last
year....from folks AND fuzzys. I have pics if you would like to see
one, but basically it is a crocheted hanging sleep sack, shaped like a
Taco. It can hang in the cage or lay on the floor. I make two sizes.
$10 for a regular size. that will stretch to accomodate two ferrets..
$15 for a larger one that will accomodate three...but I make no claim
that your fuzzys will not try to dog pile the tazzy sack over their
suggested fuzzy limit!

Through joyful tear filled eyes , I wish you all peace and love and the
most beautiful Christmas ever. May you all be blessed one hundred times
in the ways you have blessed us during our most challenging year to
date.

Warm Fuzzys, Sandpaper kisses and playful ferrety love nips,
Kim and da kids.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.