From:
ferretdamce83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2010 10:13:48 -0400
Thanks to everyone that send me a personal note on the topic of ferrets
and milk. Many of the emails didn't agree, so I'll just have to try it
out and see how things go. I actually wanted the milk to soften Ayla's
stools. I'll be satisfied as long as she doesn't experience any
discomfort in her belly, such as gas and bloating, from the milk. To
those of you that discussed ferrets and milk as something only a cruel
owner would do: Please don't flame me for my decision to try. I'll stop
using any milk products, if I see any unwanted side-effects, I promise.

With respect,
Lori in Ohio