From:
Yvonne Zoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 03:09:55 -0800
Hello again!
I posted the other day wondering if anyone else could tell me where to go
to get some checks with ferrets on them, and I can not believe all of the

Oh, I also wanted to respond to Joanne's post about catching up and
evrything that she said to Amanda.  Joanne, you hit my thoughts right on,
and I couldn't agree with you more.  Well said!  Amanda didn't deserve
any bashing, I would have felt the same way that she did, and I thought
she was very smart to give it some logical thought.  All too often,
people don't give these things any forethought, and then they end up in a
situation that is bad for everyone involved.

Anyway, I'm going to get off my soapbox, and just say kudos to both Amanda
and Joanne! :-)  Nobody is perfect, and we are all entitled to our own
opinions, so evrybody just relax!!! :-)

Dooks and hugs to all!
Yvonne