From:
kimberly g vickery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 01:52:28 -0500
Hello there everyone !
I am so inthused by the FML and i was wondering if there are other cool
newsletters pertaining to fuzzys?Also i am looking for any shelters,
breeders or people owning ferrets in my area.I am in Southeast Kentucky..
Pike county to be exact..I am 3 hours away from charleston, West virginia
and about 3 hours from Bristol,TN.Also i am only an hour away from Wise,
Virginia.I can not seem to find any shelters in my area and I am not happy
buying from the pet stores I have one ferret i got at a petstore and she is
20 weeks old.I want to help out older ferrets and give them a home ,while
also helping to fill my heart with love i am a total animal person,I have a
family of pets lets see there is Bessieour pot-bellie pig,Mike out watch
dog,Shelby my poodle,Prince my pomeranian,Ellie maye a Jack russel terrier,
Fancy my Ferret =),Fiesty our cat,Woodstock,Gin-Gin & Ricky Lee our
cockatiels and a 38 gallon fish tank.So as you can see We love all animals
and strangely enough they all get along !!  ICQ me at 17024493 or Aol Im me
at Kimi41774 =)

Thanks for being here and thanks to all who answered my prior listing...
Kim & Fancy-Reet Reet