From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 17:56:30 -0800
Dear Bridge Greeters,

Once again we ask you to keep any eye open for, and guide another of our
babies to the Bridge.  She will be a little blind lady with not too much
hair left.

Her name is Kia, and she has been with us for almost 4 years.  She will
be looking for her brother Phoenix who she lost early last year.  They
were inseperable when they came into the shelter, and she took it hard
when we lost Mr. P.

Kia was a quite unassuming ferret, she never asked for much, never
bothered any other ferrets, and loved to "mother" anyone that would let
her groom them.  Sometimes, she would get on some ferrets nerves, when
she thought they needed more grooming than they thought they needed.

Kia developed cataracts, and was blind for the last 1-2 years of her
life.  She never let her blindness stop her, and as long as we didn't
move things around too much, she got around just fine.  At times, you
wouldn't be able to tell she was blind, if you didn't know.

Kia gave the best ferret kisses of any ferret we have ever had.  If she
just woke up, or had been out running around for an hour, if you picked
her up..you got great big kisses.  That's what I'll miss most about Kia
being gone.  Even though her life sucked, she always was willing to groom
other ferrets, never bothered anyone, and those kisses...

Help her find her brother Phoenix, and all of the rest of our angels.
I sent her with a message for them all, and asked her to give them all
kisses for us.  We miss them all so much, and now we miss her too.

Kia 4/27/02-01/30/05

Jim & Crystal
(missing Linus, Oliver, Phoenix, Seth, Fiona, Gabby, Fuzzy, Leo, Wiggles,
and Burton)

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from