From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 09:05:10 -0500
On the breeder in Kansas that has 45 ferrets for sale - I'm still looking
for foster homes if needed.  I plan on a visit soon but need to have
everything lined up in case we need to move them... Any other shelters or
individuals able to take on the task of rehabilitating adult never handled
ferrets???  It may not come to this but just in case I would like to be
prepared.  I do want to thank the 3 people that responded and offered
assistance.  We still need more foster homes.... Unfortunately I'll have to
prioritize the ferrets, those that are old or sick will be the first to move
out.... (Now I wish I had a finished basement)

MF - Hmmmm... (obviously I've been thinking), I wonder if MF would agree to
allow 1 or 2 representatives of the ferret community tour their facility and
report back with truthful, unbiased data?  This would either put an end to
the "gossip" or verify the "facts".  Of course the ferret community would
need to agree who would be the reps so the report will be accepted by all
(that is where more than one rep comes in).

Hugs to all.  tle