From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 1995 19:41:32 -0400
To:  Kevin Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Subject.......Raw potatoes?

That's our favorite treat! We get half a raw potato every day. If Mom doesn't
cooperate we know where she hides them and take one anyway. She finally got
tired of finding half raw potatoes all over so she moved the bag full outside
somewhere. Darn!

Any vegetable raw if fine with us, except onions. We're not nuts! Haha Any
raw fruit is good too. We're not picky as long as it's cold and wet. We love
to help our mom cook. We're not allowed up by the sink so we bite her feet
(she's always barefooted) until she drops a few pieces.  We learned that move
first thing. It's important to teach your helpers the rules quick so they
won't get confused! We only nibble enough to tickle cause if we bite too hard
and draw blood then Mom tends to toss us back in the cage and slam the door.
How rude, huh?

Our late night snack or when we refuse to come out of a hidie hole is usually
raisins...works every time too.

Cheers, chuckles and dooks from the crew.............Stinkey (the leader and
chief in charge), Brandy (always running cause there's never enough time),
Rascal (the lover Boy) and their Mama too!