From:
Suzanne Firth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:29:51 -0400
Hello everyone,
I have a question about adrenal disease.  We have a ferret that is a year
old( young for adrenal disease ) and is losing hair on the tip of her tail.
She is a very small ferret, who is very slender.  We have already scheduled
an appointment with the vet.  Since hair loss in adrenal disease usually
occurs at the base of the tail, and not just the very tip, I am not sure if
that is the problem.  Otherwise she looks fine, her eyes are not glazed, her
wiskers are long and soft, and she is as playful as ever.  The only other
thing that I could think of is nutrition, but as far as I know, she eats
enough ferret food and gets good exercise.  If any one has heard of anything
similar conditions please let me know I would really appreciate it.

e-mail me at    [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,
Zachary Firth