Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:35:33 -0800
The woman who took my ferrets has been found. She was on her way to
Colorado when she lost control of her vehicle and hit a semi truck.
The only reason I found out is that on the travel carrier it had my
name, address and phone number. I wish it was good news but it isn't.
My ferrets did not survive the accident. There wasn't much left of the
vehicle either. And the woman who took them also didn't survive. It
saddens me so much. I just don't know what to do with myself. My heart
breaks.