From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:35:59 -0400
{TO: FLO Headquarters at Ferrets First Foster Home;
Agent CHIQUITA, Tissue Ordinance Battalion Officer Commanding.}

Commerade-

Many thanks for the gift of the scientifically aloe enhanced kleenex.
They were delicious.  In return, we would like to offer to you for the
furtherment of the glorious revolution, our entire roll of Scott household
paper towels featuring a "country style" little duckies and red ribbons
motif.  Expect shipment of the shredded remains shortly.  They make
excellent bedding material.

Eat this message upon recipt.

Agents SWITCH and SABRINA