From:
Matthew Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 22:55:52 -0600
Dear Collective,

Our vet feels that our little Sherlock may have adrenal disease.
Sherlock's spleen is enlarged.  We've been told to keep a very close eye
for hair loss.  Our vet has also given us a vitamin E and Melatonin mix
to give him every day.  He feels that it might help hold the disease at
bay.

Our vet is fantastic and knows ferrets better than any vet I've ever
used.  We are somewhat hopeful that Sherlock will go on to have a rich
life for quite a few more years.  It does worry us a little bit that he
might become sick.

Any thoughts or advice beyond what our vet has given us?

Best Regards,
Matthew and Paula (the humans), PB, Sherlock, and Gryphon (the ferrets),
and Quinn and Seneca (the dogs).